Environet is a comprehensive monitoring systems solution which collects the data you need to run your data centers efficiently. With visibility and management of the data center environment, Environet transforms complexity into simplicity. Access to real-time, holistic information empowers you to proactively manage moves, adds and changes. Environet’s interactive interface delivers critical information, so intelligent decisions are made with speed and confidence.
- Environet can support a number of open communication protocols like SNMP, Modbus, BACnet, LONworks, Niagara, Hardwired I/O and more.
- Displays all data associated and recorded for a given event.
- Measures real time metrics and graphically shows the impact on the data center and facility.
- Scalable from a single site to multiple sites, making cross-site navigation simple.
- Tracks the most commonly used data center metrics in real time, based on your needs.
- Shows the most pertinent information per user based on individual responsibilities for faster, more efficient data collection.
- Features an open REST API interface for sharing data with third party software solutions.
- Quickly visualize and have the ability to export power, cooling, space and other key metric data
- Receive immediate warnings via email or text if an alarm threshold is close to being reached.
- IT management tools give the user the ability to know where space is available and where devices reside.
- Analyze how much energy is being utilized within the facility and areas where energy effeciency can be increased.
- See each piece of equipment on your power one-line drawing, along with how adding equipment affects each level of power distribution.
- Maintain a comprehensive historical database of information that can be used in the Analytics tool and utilized in a variety of reports.