SA1-09001, Vertiv Geist SwitchAir
The Vertiv Geist SwitchAir- SA1-09001 is a passive 9U airflow management device for re-directing exhaust from the side of core switches.
- Provides a path for hot exhaust air to flow away from adjacent network switch equipment.
- Creates a barrier to effectively prevent hot exhaust air from recirculating to device intakes.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets.
- TAA and BAA compliant.
- Decreases wrap around hot airflow by redirecting hot exhaust air from core switches into the hot aisle.
- Prevents overheating of adjacent core switches by re-directing the hot exhaust air away from the adjacent device intake.