The Vertiv Liebert PSI5, 2200VA / 1920W, is a compact, Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) line-interactive UPS system designed especially for IT applications such as network closets and small data centers. It provides cost-effective protection from power disturbances such as outages, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference for servers, network closets, safety and security systems, network workstations, large network peripherals, storage, VoIP, media closet equipment and POS systems.
- Battery backup provides ample time for an orderly shutdown of connected equipment
- Liebert PSI5 UPS operates at a high 0.9 output power factor
- Available network communications card provides remote monitoringand power management capability — Local USB or SNMP via optional Vertiv Liebert UNITY communication card
- Liebert PSI5 UPS is compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS)
- Rotatable LCD Display allows users to view real-time conditions, alarm notices, and runtime information
- The standard Liebert PSI5 UPS can accept external battery cabinets for long runtime applications
- ULTIMATE POWER PROTECTION: The advanced pure sine wave UPS from Vertiv compensates for power fluctuations, protects against equipment damage, and prevents data loss during a power disturbance. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) technology safeguards equipment against a range of utility power fluctuations without battery operation.
- EASY MONITORING: The Vertiv Liebert PSI UPS offers a compact 2U rackmount/tower configuration, with the LCD display panel rotating 90 degrees to make the readout easy to see in either configuration, including output overload, or low-battery or replace-battery warnings.
- HIGH-END ELECTRONICS: With advanced pure sine wave power conditioning, the Vertiv Liebert PSI UPS protects valuable electronic equipment from the damage power fluctuations can cause. The Vertiv Liebert PSI5 allows users to save their progress during power loss and safeguard expensive electronics when utility power fluctuates.