DCE Rack 42U 2000mm (78.74”)H x 600mm (23.62”)W x 1100mm (43.3”)D with (1) 77% Perforated Locking Front Door, (2) 77% Perforated Split Locking Rear Doors, Split Locking Side Panels, Top Panel, Casters and Leveling Feet, (2) Full Height PDU/Cable Mgt Brackets, (1) Baying Kit, (50) M6 Cage Nuts and Screws, Color RAL 7021 Black
- DCE server rack cabinets are available in 24U, 42U, 45U, 48U heights.
- Widths of 600mm, 700mm or 800mm; and depths of 1100 or 1200mm.
- Each rack is optimized for cable management and airflow management.
- Each rack includes: single perforated locking front door, split locking perforated rear doors,split locking side panels, Cable Entry Top Cover, two pair of EIA 19” Rails, two full height PDU
- Mounting/Cable Management brackets, baying brackets and installation hardware.
- Select Sizes available in Qty’s of 20 in 5 Days.
- Non-Stock Standards 4-6 weeks
- Standard Color RAL 7021(Black), RAL 7035 available
- Removable High Density Cable Entry Top Panel allows for customized Top Panels for Cable Entry or Chimney roofs to be applied without having to change the entire rack.
- Tool-less removable doors, can either be right hand or left hand hinged
- Infinitely depth adjustable 19” rails
- Integrated cable management features, accepts Vertiv tool-less cable management accessories, allowing for rapid Moves, Adds, and Changes
- Simple integration of power, cooling and monitoring equipmentSecure & Safe:
- Easy External Baying
- Locking door handles
- Split locking side panels for easy installation and handling
- 3 Hinges on doors for added rigidity
- 3000 lbs. static, 2500 lbs. dynamic weight load capacities
- Certifications: EIA310E, UL2416, BAA/TAA, IBC2012Lowest Total Cost of Ownership:
- Order racks directly from the factory configured how you need them
- Easy installation saves time and money: lift off hinges, split side panels, 19-rail adjustment, U markings on 19-rails, low profile casters, tool-less accessories
- Button Mount PDU/Cable management rails allows for tool-less installation of PDU’s
- Leveling feet accessible through the frame, allows for rapid leveling
- Excellent value for features, durability and price
- Integral part of the total data center solutions from Vertiv saves time and money on configuration and integration