Avocent LV 5000 KVM Extender Series
The Avocent LV 5000 series of high performance extender solutions provide an at the desktop experience in environments where conditions make it is advantageous to operate and manage critical business systems from a secure, monitored location.
- High-definition Display Port Video - Supports Display Port Dual Mode (DP++) and can transmit maximum resolution of up to 3840x2160 (UHD 4K)with a single monitor, or two 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) video streams in a dual monitor configuration.
- USB 2.0 - Enables connection of up to six USB human interface devices including mice, keyboards, graphics tablets,touchscreens, jog shuttles, joysticks, 3D explorers, mass storage devices and isochronous devices like webcams and headsets.
- HD-quality - High definition analog stereo audio input and output. S/PDIF input also supported.
- Plug and play - The LV5000 Series extenders are delivered in a zero configuration state so you can plug them in and start working right away. There’s no need for drivers or software to be installed. (Full USB 2.0 requires a second cable)
- Pixel Perfect Video Every TimeThe LV5000 series support DisplayPort Dual Mode video and offers pixel-perfectvideo resolutions for demanding applications. Users can choose to have a maximum resolution of 3840x2160 (UHD 4K) with a single monitor or 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)resolution in a dual monitor configuration.
- Extension, Not ExclusionThe LV5000 does more than just extend system control. It provides a full-functionconnection that enables up to six USB 2.0 human interface devices. High-definition audio recording and playback is also supported.