NetSure™ 531 AC1
The NetSure™ 531 AC1 series showcases the new platform’s higher power densities that are designed to deliver reliable and uninterruptible DC power for the telecommunication applications. The system’s unmatched environmental tolerance and streamlined architecture combined with intelligent monitoring and controls make the industry’s most reliable DC power systems even more robust.
- The rectifier uses the active Power Factor Compensation (PFC) technology, raising the power factor to 0.99.
- The power supply system has wide AC input voltage range: 85Vac to 300Vac.
- The rectifier uses soft switching technology, raising the efficiency to 96%.
- The rectifier has ultra-low radiation. With advanced EMC design, the rectifier meets international standards such as CE and NEBS.
- The power supply system has perfect lightning protection at both AC side and DC side.
- The controller has perfect battery management function. The management functions include BLVD, temperature compensation, auto voltage regulation, stepless current limiting, battery capacity calculation and on-line battery test, etc.
- The controller is of network design. Providing multiple communication ports (such as Ethernet, RS232 and 8 dry contacts), which enables flexible networking and remote monitoring.