Liebert SPM 2.0
Liebert SPM 2.0 best suits for today’s dynamic change in modern IT loads. It’s hot swappable distribution modules enable the customer to deploy, upgrade and manage their dynamic IT business requirements in data centre as and when business grow.
It can greatly eliminates the downtime and drastically reduces the deployment time too. Besides, manageability improves the system work efficiency to very high extent and also eliminates likelihood of human errors.
- Intuitive Touch Screen Display -Display panoramic view of critical information more graphically to ease human-machine interaction thus makes maintenance simpler and reduces likelihood of human error.
- Dual Source - Meeting the requirement of dual source servers while acquiring ZERO footprint requirement. Being placed and shielded separately thus increase the system reliability and shrink the space requirement.
- Top/ Bottom Cable Entry - Facilitate false flooring and ceiling applications in the datacenter without any additional accessories.
- Phase Balancing - Thanks to Modular construction, facilitating phase balancing in a trouble free fashion. Outgoing feeder can be moved among phases L1, L2 and L3 to distribute the loads equally.
- Hotswappable Scrabble Architecture - Enables customer to upgrade and maintain their critical power distribution system safely and easily without power interruption. Scalable from 20 kVA to 200 kVA.
- Hot Swappable Outgoing Feeders - One module contains 18 sub distribution feeders and each module can house 18 poles. Each modules support combination of 1/3 pole MCBs. Such 8 modules can be placed in single floor mounted rack.
- Branch Circuit Monitoring System (BCMS) - High accuracy, high speed data acquisition and diagnostic system provide accumulated information configurable alarms at sub distribution level.
- Capacity Management - System panoramic view of load helps in planning the load management efficiently.
- Communication Optional - It can be integrated with building management system through MODBUS RTU / MODBUS TCP or SNMP communication protocol.
- Optional Accessories - A host of accessories available with SPM 2.01. Built in output isolation transformer along with soft-start feature available in k-13, and k-20 variants.2. Transient voltage surge suppression (TVSS) is available for increased protection from damaging voltage surges.