- Avoid potential circuit overloads with remote current metering and monitoring of connected loads.
- Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down connected equipment to avoid circuit overload.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips.
- Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
- U-Lock receptacles secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
- Simplify circuit and phase balancing with color-coded receptacles.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
- Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv VLC mobile app.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
- Outlet level control to turn on, turn off or reboot individual outlets.
- Bi-Stable latching relays significantly reduce idle power draw.
- Upgradeable and Hot-Swappable monitoring device
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards)
- VLC (Visible Light Communication)
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60 °C for high temperature environments.
- Color-coded U-Lock receptacles by circuit for instant identification.
- Flexibility to meet a broad range of requirements, with a variety of electrical and receptacle configurations available.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.