Knürr DI-STRIP Basic Rack PDUs
Basic Rack PDUs are the right answer for data center users selecting robust, economical and flexible rack power solutions. DI-STRIP rack PDUs meet a broad range of power distribution requirements for IT and other applications. Designed especially to handle the growing number of electronic components that can be housed within network cabinets and server racks, the space saving product line is available in a range of configurations.
- Available in vertical zero U and rackmount form factors
- Input is single or three phase power via single plug connection
- The addition of the Basic Rack PDU Expansion Unit allows for growth.
- Three-meter power supply cable offers room for movement.
- Worldwide approvals and certification.
- Flexibility to meet a broad range of requirements, with multiple configurations and input power options available, including international compatibility.
- Critical rack space operating temperature—up to 55˚C / 131˚F to support hot Internal rack environments.
- Simple and quick installation on the rack’s extrusion requires minimal space.
- Full-length brass busbar on Standard models enhances operational reliability.