ASCO SERIES 185L Power Transfer Switches
ASCO SERIES 185 Automatic Transfer Switch products provide all the intelligence your generator needs to make sure the power stays on when utility power fails. It automatically senses loss of utility power, and signals your generator to start and restore power to your business or home. The SERIES 185 Automatic Transfer Switch will automatically transfer your vital loads back to utility power when it has been restored.
- User-friendly control interface with intuitive symbols and visual indicators to inform operator oftransfer switch and power source status.
- Listed to UL 1008 for optional standby systems, handling total system load including motors and all other electrical loads.
- cUL Listed for Canadian installations.
- Meets Article 702, NFPA-70 National Electric Code (NEC) requirements.
- True double-throw contacts with inherent mechanical interlocking to prevent connection of generator and utility sources.
- Terminals for convenient connection of neutral and ground conductors.
- Available in NEMA Type 1 Indoor (steel) and Type 3R Outdoor (aluminum) enclosures, with hinged door designs.
- Available in manually operated version, up to 230A.