ASCO 7000 SERIES Power Transfer Switch
Ensure the reliable operation of ground fault protection systems and reduction of voltage transients from unbalanced load switching with ASCO Power Technologies’ line of non-automatic and automatic transfer switches. The ASCO 7000 SERIES Power Transfer Switches feature switched or overlapping neutral options. The products are available in the conventional, two-position transfer configuration, plus closed or delayed transition modes of operation.
- Conventional two-position transfer configuration, plus closed and delayed transition modes of operation.
- Available in bypass-isolation configuration.
- UL listed to 1008 Transfer Switch Equipment & CSA certified to CSA 22.2 No. 178-1978 Automatic Transfer Switches.
- Rated up to 600 VAC, 30 through 4000 amperes.
- High withstand and close-on ratings including 30 cycle withstand current rating for optimum flexibility in circuit breaker coordination (600-4000 amperes).
- Reliable and field-proven solenoid operating mechanism ensures maximum performance
- Local or Remote serial communication options provide user flexibility.
- Protected by a comprehensive warranty.