ASCO 7000 SERIES Mission-Critical Power Control System
Custom-configured and manufactured to meet the complex emergency and prime power requirements of mission-critical facilities, the ASCO 7000 SERIES Paralleling Switchgear platform is designed, manufactured and thoroughly tested and certified to the toughest global standards, for operations of all sizes and requirements.
- 115-600V, 3-phase, 4-wire, 100% neutral, 25% copper ground bus, 50/60 Hz, AC system.
- UL 1558 construction, listing and labeling.
- Master control: 12–color touch screen operator interface panel.
- Two manual paralleling provisions.
- Load control for up to 128 power transfer switches/circuit breakers.
- Load demand and bus load optimization controls.
- No traditional (external) load share components are required.
- Modbus/RTU and Mobus/TCP communications between power transfer switches and SCADA system.
- Event log and historical datatrending.