330 Surge Protective Device
The 300 Series of surge protection devices are specifically designed for low to medium exposure locations.
The 330 line is available with surge current ratings up to 80kA per mode or 160kA per phase. A status LEDs per phase and relay contacts provide indication of the suppression system failure or power loss.
UL 1449 3rd Edition (2009) Type 2 Listed
- Non-modular medium exposure TVSS
- Displays LED indication per phase
- Provides remote indication capabilities
- Alerts with audible alarm
- Retrofits easily onto existing panelboards.
- Attaches directly to the breaker in the panel.
- Offers easy, safe and maintenance-free operation.
- Protects your investment with 5 year warranty.
- Distribution panelboards
- Control panels
- Operating Voltage Range: +/- 15% Min.
- Fault Current Rating: 65kAIC
- UL Location: Type 2
- I-nominal (kA): 10
- Operating Frequency Range: 47-63 Hz
- 50 Ohm EMI/RFI Attenuation: 40dB
- Response Time: <0.5ns
- Operating Temperature: -40º C to +60º C
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95%
- Certifications: ANSI/UL 1449 Third Edition
- Surge Current Rating: 100kA or 160kA per Phase
- Warranty: 5 Years