Liebert EXM UPS 208 Volt
The Liebert EXM UPS provides efficient and economical operation with a flexible power system offering scalable and redundant features that is optimized to meet the unique demands of midsize IT and critical power applications. An intuitive, customizable touchscreen control panel provides Status At A Glance information and multiple levels of user security. Matching ancillary cabinets provide the ability to meet specific demands for run time, bypass and parallel requirements.
•Unity Power Factor ensures more power is provided in a smaller footprint, thus increasing system capacity while minimizing cabling and installation costs.
•Industry leading efficiency rating: 97% for double conversion mode, and 99% for eco mode.
•Optimized ancillaries provide small footprints for better use of space and lower installation costs.
•Comprehensive, easy to use touchscreen control panel.
•ENERGY STAR qualified.
•UL924 listed for Emergency Lighting.
•Integrated Albér battery monitoring option can prevent pending battery issues, the most common cause of UPS failures.
•Efficiency Winning operating efficiencies that remain high across multiple load scenarios.
•Transformer-free design saves space, capital, weight and shipping costs.
• Optimized ancillaries provide small footprints for better use of space and lower installation costs.
•Matching battery cabinets to meet extended runtime.
•Bypass Cabinet option allows maintenance without shutting down the critical load.
•Distribution Panel Board option to add more circuits
•UPSs can be paralleled to obtain more capacity or add system level redundancy.
•DCIM and BMS ready.
- Liebert eXM 10-40kVA User Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM 20-100kVA User Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM 20-200kVA User Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM External Battery Cabinet User Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM 10-200kVA Parallel Cabinet Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM 10-200kVA MBC User Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM BDC 10-100kVA User Manual.pdf
- Liebert eXM TXC 10-100kVA User Manual.pdf
- Liebert Touchscreen Control Panel User Manual.pdf